Real Incomes - True $$$

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Meeting Satan on Orkut

I never had a crush to be and chat and make friends on orkut. It just happened that one fine day I was talking to a friend - Nikhil Kelji who was busy on his computer typing desperately from his keyboard and panting in between to take breaths and giving me a coy look and then again delving into the screen.

I said "lets see what shit you are into". He gave me a cold look and said "SHIT" what do you know about Orkut?

After the "Gyan" session from him, and about six months later... I'm myself a "Orkut" fan and also have start to blog on blogger (thanks again to one of my good old friends "Ravi" who guided me how to become a blogger) .

So, was I talking something about "Satan" at some point of time?

Well, the idea to write about "Satan" and "Stanism" came from a "Orkut" aquintance, a lovely lady who only identified herself as (I can't divulge her identity because of security reasons, but friends where there is a will - there is a way and I know you have various other methods to find out who she is) from Mumbai - Bandra area, with whom I had a chance to discuss about her profile.

Actually, I was just surfing through various profile matching my sisters name and bumped into this lady. She is as she writes a "Devil Worshipper"...

The first line she wrote about herself is - "1.**your first and final warning shall b DISASTEFUL and OBJECTIONAL**....so no fkin 'FRANDSHIPPERS' or 'WANN-A B FRNDS'...comments are entilted to this page-they shall immediately and no doubtfully b rejected.'"

As I crawled through the lady's profile, I was perplexed or rather confused to see words like Urobac, T'an-mo, Sabazious, Dagon, Bile and Barbatos under the "Passions" heading on her personal profile page and can you believe what attitude she might be having when she was writing :

*does it even matter????*--cuz u anyways would'nt kno wht i wud b referrin to!!...anyways try to though!!

for the above words.

I'll copy the exact way she wrote so that you can decide for yourself how mean this girl might be:

languages i speak: English (UK)

here for: friends

about me:
1.**your first and final warning shall b DISASTEFUL and OBJECTIONAL**....so no fkin 'FRANDSHIPPERS' or 'WANN-A B FRNDS'...comments are entilted to this page-they shall immediately and no doubtfully b rejected.'


2.**what u SEE** in my pictures may or may not depict wht i presume but it is sumtin which is real and horrorful--so it is at your own risk that u shall wish to enter and believe in the dominion and heavenly doors of EVIL WORSHIP.

3.**I EXPECT** onli ENGLISH LITERATES wid a sobre and accustomed state of mind to think of ever scrapping ME.

4**LAST OF ALL----dunt get to such a point of DESPERATE-NESS...**--once ur request is rejected ..get the point tht i dont need u in my FRIENDS LIST!!!!--cuz ur not worthy enough.


ethnicity: multi-ethnic

religion: Christian/Catholic

political view: very authoritarian

humor: campy/cheesy, dry/sarcastic, clever/quick witted, friendly, goofy/slapstick, obscure, raunchy

fashion: alternative, minimal, smart, trendy, urban

smoking: no

drinking: occasionally

pets: i like pet(s)

living: with parents

hometown: **<>**

passions: *does it even matter????*--cuz u anyways would'nt kno wht i wud b referrin to!!...anyways try to though!!
*urobac
*t'an-mo
*sabazious
*dagon
*bile
*barbatos.....{these are one of the few many}

sports: i play alot of it....i dnt wnna fkin type shit here for no lameass reason!!!

activities: haha---juz to fill my space...upp -----DEVIL WORSHIP----scarryyy---OMG???...now go to sleep!!!---and and....if u cant.... just try doing sumtin worthful like...buryin yaself!!!--and i MEAN IT!!!

books: **does'nt seem to please me a bit**

music: ....am basically in2 Rock,Heavy Metal,[Trance]--- when am realli High and Sloshed.

tv shows: ......**no time fr T.V showz.....have bter stuff in life...but yea talk to me bout movies....i shall gve you total updates of tht**

movies: ohh c'mon.....anythin scaryy...i luv it..!!!"it does'nt freak me out...rather it gives me sum inner fearless POWERS and ABILITIES''...more like motivation..hahah

cuisines: CHIN3SE,M3XICAN,...ITALIANO....basically am a luvva fr all kinda cuisines..*as long as they are frm WELL DEFINED rests..**---and as long as they dunnot make myself sick!!

city:mumbai

state: maharashtra

zip/postal code: 8219

country: India


GOD DAMN - I can't take this attitude and thought her to give a taste of my english writing skills.

It started as a fight between to "EGO" ed people which ended with smiles at the last and that is where it ended without her ever again replying to my scraps.

I had a online chat with her for about an hour and she dissappeared from screen after that. At least till date I haven't been able to chat with her again.

So what was it that we discussed which insipred me to write something "On Satan" ?

I was but obvious interested as what exactly these words meant and (never expected that she would be online and would reply immediately) scrapped her as to what these words mean.

All of the above words meant (read synonym) one thing - this girl is probably psychic. I was horrified at the intensity and level she wrote and discussed about this things with me.

All of the above words meant in some way or the other some person very much related to "Satan" or "Devil" or "Ghost" or "Spirits" and the like.

This girl likes to get sloshed, listens to Hard Trance music, performs Devil Worship and is Heavy Mental.

I have watched a lot of horror movies like The Grudge, Ring, The wrong Turn, Omen -I through IV, Friday the Thirteenth etc but never was so much engrossed into/with satanism as after the chit chat with this girl.

Interested To More On Satan? Click on the below links :

1> Is the Devil Real?

2> Signs of Satan!

3> Satan Worship In India !

No comments:

Google