Real Incomes - True $$$

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Girls

In My Life

"Planks of wood brought together by waves of sea, stayed together for sometime, and drifted apart from each other by the same waves that brought them close"

This was my first trial of Khushwant singh & it was a cherishing memory to recall the circumstance I had gone thru while reading his book.

Inspired by Mr. Khuswant Singh and his character "Mohan Kumar" from "The Company Of Women", I've decided to put down on paper everything about "The Girls in My Life".

Well you can say its a recluse or even a self chatter. For me it will be like going down the lanes of memory and re-discovering myself - the way I behaved, the way they behaved with me and what led to the bond or breakage between us.

I have met a lot of girls in my life:
Some are still in touch.
Some I want to be in touch but whom I have lost in the darkness of time.
Some might be searching for me but I haven't given them enough time to find me.
Some I love so dearly but who dumped me for reasons unknown.
Some who love me but I don't wish to get along with for reasons unknown.

However, unlike Mr. Khuswant Singh in "The Company of Women", I promise, I wont write anything from a third party angle. I mean there will be no "Mohan Kumar" to cover me for what I have done.


The list will include all the girls - I mean all of them who crossed my way till date. The story will include all vivid memories - true to the heart even if it is explicit or exclusive or sensuous or embarrassing.

I know most of them won't spare me for being so open - but it will be as it was. My age even may not permit me to be so open at this stage of my career, however, it will be something close to my heart which will give solace to this wanderlust soul.


Mr. Khuswant Singh - after all I know it was you and not Mohan Kumar who was the main character in "The Company of Women".

No comments:

Google