Real Incomes - True $$$

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Running Out Of Emotions

April 09th of 2008 : 1510 Hrs :: Both my momma dear and father had come to see me off at the railway station. I was moving to Mumbai after a short vacation at my home.

There were differences between me and my father on some topics and we had a bitter fight the earlier night.

I did'n't talk much to them even at the railway station. Just as the train was about to move, I boared the train even without touching my momma's or father's feet (which I regulalrly used to do in earlier days).

I didn't even bid them a goodbye! My momma may be was expecting me to wave my hand at her and say bye and stood at the platform for some time. I didn't even bothered to look at them.

Earlier, in any such case, I would have continued to wave my hand at my parents till the train moved out of sight. I would have touched my parents feet and may also have cried for about a few minutes.

I wasn't crying, I wasn't waving my hand at them who were expecting me to at least look at them.

I have grown up or haven't I? I have lost my emotions or have I been blown over by the amount of emotions that even my eyes were running dry?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice.., pls visit http://indiafootball.blogspot.com as well http://stockdummy.blogspot.com

Google