Real Incomes - True $$$

Friday, April 4, 2008

On Khuswant Singh

Malice. The word is synonymous with Khuswant Singh; his pen has spared no one... .... as written in "The Big Book Of Malice".

Irrepressible, Cuttingly Candid, Provocatively Truthful, Saucy - Khuswant Singh as described in one of his books "Women & Men In My Life".


Womanizer, Lecher, Unable to control his libido but an "Emotional Fool" thinking from heart, gypsy at heart always roaming around in dream land Caring, Loving, Understanding, Nomadic, Vagabond - this is how I'd like to describe Khuswant Singh.

I didn't know much about this writer (Even now I know least about his personal life) till some 8 years back when my neighbour "Neil Eric" handed over a book to me - "The Company of Women" written by Khuswant Singh.

I devoured each page of the book throughly enjoying each and every word of it. "Fucking" sells might have been the "Mantra" behind this great author's publicity and fame, however, even "Fucking" without brains leads to all sort of problems.

Khuswant Singh has the brains to use a proper "Protection" to avoid all sort of post "fucking" anomalies.

And yes, after going through his first (for me) book - The Company of Women, I have read all other books written by him including "Book of Unforgettable Women", Malicious Gossip", " More Malicious Gossip", Women & Men In My Life", " The Big Book Of Malice".


What I enjoyed reading the most were "The Company of Women" and "Women & Men In My Life".

No prizes in guessing that I did liked reading most of his books written around Women.

Does the above description for Mr. Khuswant Singh holds true for me then?

Yes, inspired by him and his character "Mohan Kumar" from The Company Of Women, I've decided to put down on paper everything about "The Girls in My Life".




2 comments:

Sanjeeb Mahana said...

Hello All,

After a gap of about a fortnight, I've found excuse to use my keyboard to scribble a new post titled "On Khuswant Singh".

Khuswant Singh is a great Indian writer - frankly about whose personal life I know little. However, his works have always inspired me as because I can see myself in some of his works like "Mohan Kumar" in his book "The Company of Wsomen"

sAnzz
www.urban-nomadic.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

nice way of puttin the things around...i am not a khushwant fan...i even dont like gis books but i really liked ur way of presentation...nice work done...

Google